Yes, it is still alive. 🙂 Version 3.1.1 of Mumbai is available for download.
Mumbai served me well over the last months, so there were no updates for quite some time. However, it’s time to do at least some compatibilty fixes, especially in regards to 12c.
So here is the first shot which fixes some of the major compatibilty problems. I expect that there are more things to fix (and extend) regarding 12c and RAC in the near future.
If you have feature requests, let me know in the comments.
Here’s the list of changes for 3.1.1:
- Now using Remote Desktop Plus instead of “LaunchRDP.exe” which fixes connecting to Windows Server 2012+/Windows 10+
- Creation of Mumbai42 schema (needed for alert log fetching) on 12c fixed
- Fixed fetching of alert log on RAC
- Updated the download links for the Reference Guide. If you want to update, delete the current files in the “doc” subdirectory and press F1 in Mumbai.
- Updated the snapper script to v4.24